- ARGAN OIL - Argan (Argania Spinosa) oil is rich and deeply nourishing with the capacity to support the overall vitality of the skin and hair. It is an emollient, often used as the moisturizing ingredient in conditioners, balms, and serums.
- COLD PRESSED - Native to the Atlas mountain range in southern Morocco, the essential oil comes from kernels inside the pits of argan fruit. Argan trees can live for 150 to 200 years. Their deep penetrating root systems allow for long, fruitful life spans, even in very dry climates. Aura Cacia Organic Argan Oil comes from the women’s cooperatives of southern Morocco. The oil is cold-pressed and certified organic.
- ETHICALLY MADE - Aura Cacia Organic Argan Oil is not tested on animals and contains no synthetic colors or fragrances. Aura Cacia Essential Oils and skincare oils are completely paraben and petroleum-free.
- PURITY TESTING - Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC/MS) testing is the primary way to ensure an essential oil is an unadulterated, true botanical. All Aura Cacia essential oils are GC/MS tested.
- Argan oil is fairly stable, has a slightly nutty aroma and is compatible with many skin types.
- The oil contains skin-rejuvenating lipids, including omega-9 oleic and omega-6 linoleic acids. Argan oil is high in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid, which contributes to its absorption and weight.
- 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- Not tested on Animals
- 1 ounce (30 ml)
Quick Tip: Massage into hair and scalp to reinvigorate.
Recipe: Argan Rosemary Dark Hair Oil Treatment
- 12 drops Aura Cacia Organic Rosemary
- 1 ounce Aura Cacia Organic Argan Oil
- 2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle
1. In bottle, combine oils.
2. In a basin of hot water, submerge bottle until oils are warm.
3. While the oil warms, place a towel in the dryer and run dryer until towel is warm.
4. To use, massage warm oil into the scalp and hair.
5. Wrap head with warm towel and leave in place until cool. Shampoo and condition hair as normal.
*Note: For blonde or light-colored hair, simply substitute Roman chamomile essential oil for rosemary essential oil.
There are so many ways to use skincare oils. The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available from Aura Cacia.